Monday, March 30, 2009

Mini Me

This picture is for my parents. I considered putting up the matching one of me when I was this same age so that everyone could see why my parents (and maybe Jes) will tear up when they see this, but I think I'll pass and just let Jensen have all the naked glory on this one...

While Al  was gone Jence and I caravanned with Jen and John to see the Najdawis. Jensen had so much fun in a house with big boys in it!

The onsie twins watching the boys play Halo...

Ahh, boy time...

Jammie kids.

This is the load of food and toys that I took for Jensen in the car... The trip may have only been three hours, but I wasn't taking any chances!

Little monkey waiting for me after a good night's sleep...

Another picture of the sweet little monkey on a lovely morning... and a window into my world...

Jensen is a daddy's boy, until mom walks out of the room... 
Or until Jen leaves. Or when he has to come home from Roswitha's house...
Okay- maybe he's more of a "love the one you're with" kind of guy...

Ticklish doesn't quite do justice to Jensen

I know I've put one of these putting-shoes-on pics up before, but every time I see it I have to resist the urge to grab the camera- I think it's hilarious. 


Now get ready for this... 
Soon after Al got home from WLC we had a squadron family run. I only agreed to go because every single blog I've ever seen has pictures of people running a race on it.  So not to be outdone...

Here we are, running our 2K!  (Pay no attention to the folks sauntering with their small children behind us- this was grueling!)

Here's the big radio station bird to congratulate us for winning the race...hehe...

Al with his remaining friends.

Some play place pictures. Of course we can no longer get Jence to eat a bite while actually in the restaurant...

For some reason this time he wouldn't go down the slide, but up was do-able.

Exit strategy; crown + cookie.

Bedtime story.

On our way to church... don't be fooled by the tranquil exterior, we had already had a few tantrums, on the drive I got butter from my toast on the front of my skirt, and then we sat down in the chapel and immediately had to go do an emergency diaper change- the fumes were about to clear the building, came back and 1.5 minutes later the fumes were back.  Al took him out and came back informing me that there was a leak in our security and Jensen had mess through to the outside of his pants and up his back. We packed up the diaper bag and left church after 20 minutes.

Aunt Becky was afraid he wouldn't like Baby Einsteins...  No fears there, Boo!

Tonight Jence and Kennedi took a drive through the PX parking lot for FHE.

K denied Jence the first kiss request.

But as we know about the squeaky wheel...

3 comments:

Jessie, Tony & Basil said...

i beat you Jen! (but i cheated cause i was talking to sara and she said to look cause she had updated) SO. contrasting morning pictures, ha-larious. what a monster monkey. and i looove the love the one youre with picture (no comments please, sara) they aaadorable together. im glad you put another shoe putting on session up..it makes it funnier. Great, that settles it..now i have to run a stupid marathon so i can have a cool picture. siiick. laughed the hardest at the crown+cookie. love it. what a little kid. thats my steelers blankey! thats my room! i want my room back..i miss my window and marble heater! :( cutest little matching church going boys. ugh. HA i was so proud of kennedi...then came the next picture. dangit! just like her momma. heheheee! just kidding, jen!

Jessie, Tony & Basil said...

oh geez, i missed the best one, how did i do that? okay..sara, hes had his nakey glory but now you have to post your nakey picture so everyone can see that he is YOUR child. almost peed my pants. but..the only difference between this new picture and your old picture..is ONE of yall have more little dimples than the other. im not going to say who!! im just putting it out there :)

Hayley said...

I can't believe how grown up Jensen is looking! What a fun guy you have! We hope we can see you all this summer! My fingers are crossed!