Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Revelation!

Everyone has always said that Jensen is a carbon copy of his daddy- which I love because, well frankly, I think the man is incredibly good looking. But today my mom pointed out something that made me so happy! She mentioned that she thought that he looked like me- but we couldn't remember because we don't have any pictures around of me as a child due to circumstances beyond our control. But I remembered I have a few saved on my computer and we pulled them up. And look! He does! My baby looks like me too!





He he!

2 comments:

Jen Hamner said...

Wow! He really DOES look like you!! I love seeing your baby pictures....Now I want to find some of mine.

Laura Jansson said...

hey sara, it's laura. i was going to email you, but i don't think the email address your grandma gave me is right. will you drop me a quick note and make sure i have yours right? i'm glad i got to come to jenson's party... can't wait to catch up :) (LJansson81@gmail.com)