Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Grapes!

 A few weeks ago Momma was on the prowl for something fun to do- and in my search I stumbled upon a local vineyard which opens it's gates for pickers two weekends in the year, and it happened to be Saturday of weekend #1. So a' pickin' we went!



 At this point I really had no idea what we were going to do with those grapes, but it seemed like a good idea...





 Monkey...

 Showing Jensen how to find the seeds...

 and spit them out.

 So then Duke (who cannot witness eating without throwing his hat in) needed some as well.

 He watched carefully as I de-seeded to make sure I didn't try any funny business...

 Loooove it!

 Next!



 Jence got really good at harvesting!








 :)




(We ended up making grape jam- which was delightful!)

No comments: