Saturday, February 23, 2008

More Fun Outtings

We went to Ripley's Believe It or Not- very strange... This is an American Flag quilt made of 7000 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons a couple won at State Fairs over thirty years.


We went for a corn dog after the museum- I was excited, I love corn dogs, but then I couldn't taste it because I had such a bad cold. (I'm getting better.) Jence was tired of his stroller, but he seemed just fine sitting by me the whole meal- which wasn't long considering it was just a corn dog...


Like Kiki he seems to enjoy the stick. (Kiki waits and watches while you eat a popsicle wanting the stick.)

Behold, Jensen's new favorite pastime-much to my dismay. He likes to stand there (though he can't get up there himself- he just yells at me to put him there) and then moves to the left, until he forgets to hold on and falls on his head and holds it against me for the next ten minutes.

Today we took the boys miniature golfing at Mt Atlantis. We had a great time and the boys were so good- I think that they were amazed at having found Atlantis.


Jence with his very own golf ball.
The boys observed my mad golfing skills.


Brittany retrieving her ball from the stream, which we both had to do...twice.

Look at that mug.

Jence helps me go for a hole in one.

The boys, chillin' on the green and eatin' their golf balls.


Jensen wasn't sure if he wanted relinquish his ball to the hole.




1 comment:

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

it looks like you are having a blast!!!! but i miss you!! hopefully we get to play someday soon!!! love ya guts!!!!