Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Captain Book! Aka: Captain Hook

We got to do a dry run of the costume during the ward's Trunk or Treat.

I was worried that Jence wouldn't want to wear the costume with all it's pieces, but with the promise of candy brightly awaiting he was all for it!

This is Jence's official stance... he's always squatting. Joe Kuban loves our little "Shen-shen", and we love him and his family, they are so good to us!

Madam Tinkerbell.
Off to get the candy!
Every time we pass their house Jence says "Ryan and Joe's truck! Ryan and Joe's Jeep!"

He got a frog... Don't you love the mustache? I'm so bummed I forgot it on Halloween!

Another shot of Miss Bell.

1 comment:

Jessie, Tony & Basil said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh i am freaking OUT! i have been waiting SO patiently to see my little captn hook and it was sooo worth the wait. ITS DARLING! i LOVE it!!
p.s. just photoshop the mustache in the halloween night pictures. i was wondering why it wasnt there, i loved it! hehehee!